Monday, June 16, 2008

The Mom Cut

I love having long hair generally and have tried to avoid, "the mom cut". You know what I mean. Women with beautiful long hair have children and boom, their hair gets chopped off. I did pretty well with Elijah when he was a baby, but oh my goodness Jeremy is another story. This is one strong kid who loves to pull on his mom's hair like it is his own private climbing rope. And it doesn't matter if it's in a ponytail, bun, clip, whatever, he will pull it out and pull as hard as he can. OUCH! So I had enough and called Kevin (our hairdresser). He was surprised because he's never seen me with short hair, but desperate times and all. He did a fabulous job. I don't think it's too short, just right for what I need right now really. Take a look:

No comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP