Saturday, December 12, 2009

Why?

One of Elijah's favorite expressions lately is when I am about to shampoo the both of them during bathtime - "oh, she's coming to deal with us!" and once I'm shampooing - "She's dealing with us!"
The other morning started out just like any other. I had the boys dressed and ready, set out their breakfast so they could eat while I grabbed my shower. I knew there was trouble waiting when I turned off the taps and heard Elijah exclaim, "Jeremy, that is NOT good - Mommy is not going to be happy with you!"
I sighed, and dressed quickly. When I came out of the bathroom and looked into the dining room, this is the face I saw:

That's yogurt folks, all over Jeremy's head. I then tossed him into the tub to "deal with him".

No comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP