Monday, June 20, 2011

Trip to the bookstore

I took the kids to Indigo yesterday and I have to say that I had so much fun. We bought a lot. Well, a lot for me in one trip seeing as I rarely buy books and try to use the library as much as possible. Elijah had a gift card from his early birthday party, plus both boys had a reward book coming to them from their sticker charts, plus I was replacing a few of Olivia's books that were ruined in the flood, and then I found a Pulitzer prize finalist book on sale for me. Does anyone else love buying books as much as me? Probably, but I just couldn't get over the joy I felt at the bookstore yesterday. Yep, my brother had it right when we were kids, I'm such a bookworm geek (and proud of it!)

No comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP