Thursday, October 29, 2009

Last night I saw stars

...or the dangerous part of co-sleeping.

Most nights Jeremy climbs into our bed at some point of the night. He did last night. Nothing terrible or unusual about that really...until about 2 am when I saw stars and was awoken in pain. I'm not sure how, but Jeremy punched me in the eye while he was sleeping - hard!
Fortunately, I don't have a black eye, but my left eye is bruised on the right side, which you can see if I'm looking towards the left. It's sore, but it could have been worse.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ouch! That must have hurt. Gavin is still in a crib because we know he'll be crawling into our bed as soon as he's in a 'big boy' bed. Not that I don't mind snuggling with him of course...he's also a bit of a kicker and puncher when he's sleeping. Sophie crawls into our bed often and she isn't happy unless she's practically on top of me. She's a warm girl and so you can imagine how warm we get! Thanks for sharing. Like your blog's new design by the way.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP