Monday, October 25, 2010

My messy, busy girl

Yep, it's happened, Olivia is in the very, very busy stage of babyhood. She wants to go everywhere, see everything, put everything in her mouth and just doesn't have time to sit and cuddle unless she's really tired. Even then, she fights it. She's into self-feeding, which means daily bathing to get the applesauce/beef stew/banana/cheerio much out of her hair. I still do feed her to get the food into her mouth, I just give her her own spoon too, it's easier that way. And she loves yogurt! Oh my goodness, I can't even show her the yogurt until everything else is done or she won't eat anything else. Still no teeth, though she's working on it. And usually a good sleep schedule. Two naps a day and down for the night at 7:30/8ish. She doesn't sleep through of course (I have yet to have a baby that does), but when she's up it's just to nurse and she's back down pretty quickly. She wants to crawl everywhere, so much so that she wouldn't sit still for her 9 month pictures, so we got a belly shot instead. Oh and she's our first child to traditionally crawl. I've heard about these babies, but I didn't believe I'd ever have one. (The boys bum scooted).  She loves to 'talk' and make spit bubbles (attractive I know).  She's perfectly loveable and sociable and just a doll. Very happy, lovely, little girl!

No comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP