Monday, April 7, 2008

Elijah's Blog

Elijah has become quite proficient at using YouTube. He loves it. His favorites are music videos and hockey highlights. I do have to do the typing for him, but after that, he's all good. Well, to make my life a little easier, I've created his own blog site with his favorite music videos (saves me some typing)
Here's the link if you are interested Elijah's Music He's very much into Elvis and county music as you will see. Interestingly enough, he really does have his own taste. He loves Corb Lund's songs...which Jonathan and I can give or take. He's pretty smart about it too. Last week was the first time we'd heard his new single Family Reunion. About 4 bars in, he looks at me and says, Hey Mom, this is the man who sings Truck Got Stuck isn't it? Yep.
He also loves Taylor Swift (I think he has a little crush on her). I enjoy her songs, although, I do have some difficulty believing that a girl that young and pretty would have experienced all the heartbreak she sings about. Here's a couple of picutres of Elijah watching her song Picture to Burn over and over and over again.

No comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP