Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bohemian Rhapsody

This was my first introduction to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. If you were 15ish in 1990, it was probably yours too.



Looking back, I'm kinda surprised that my Dad didn't introduce me to the song earlier, seeing as most of my Queen knowledge comes from him, but whatever. So this past week, the You Tube hit has been the Muppets take on it. Brilliant! My kids love it! I love it (I love the Muppets) and I'm so amazed at how Muppet Studios pulled it off to make it kid friendly. If you haven't seen it yet take a look.



And just to round things off I found the full length version of the video, okay it's the Wayne's World version, which blends Queen's video and the movie together, but hey, it's my blog, I can blog the way I want to. Enjoy!

No comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP