Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm officially very pregnant

I now have to squat down to pick things up off the floor, instead of bending at the waist. I can no longer join in with my classes in songs where we jump up and down or touch our toes. I have had more people in the past week ask about my pregnancy than ever before (apparently I had co-workers who didn't realise I was pregnant). I'm constantly being tickled from the inside by this baby - a funny feeling really). My walk has slowed down to the pregnant ladies gait - lots of fun when the only working printer in the school is completely on the other side of the building to my classroom. But I love it, every minute of it!

1 comment:

Jilly said...

Aaron used to always be tickling me -- he loved to run his fingers along anything he could find. He still loves to run his fingers over my hair or a blanket . . . isn't it funny how they keep these little security things?

Congrats on being very pregnant. Enjoy it while its still fun . . .

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP