Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy Mother's Day...a few days late

I awoke Sunday morning a little later than usual...no 2 year old boy came to my room, instead, just the 2 month old calling from the bassinet to be fed. As I nursed Jeremy, I heard noises from the kitchen. I knew better than to go and look. Jonathan and Elijah were cooking breakfast. A while later, Elijah bounded into my bedroom calling out " Happy Mother's Day Mom! Here you go. Happy Birthday, here's your card! I love you!" (well, my birthday is not for another 6 months, but celebrations of any sort mean birthday to Elijah). After looking at my beautiful homemade card, I was finally invited into the kitchen for breakfast...waffles on my new waffle maker. MMMM, yummy! What a great way to start the day...well, not half an hour later, Elijah was in a time out for something...Jonathan said, "well, there's your mother's day"...it's all part of being a mom. When they are sweet, they are very sweet, when they aren't...

No comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP