Thursday, May 7, 2009

Haircut, or not?

I've always been the one to give the boys haircuts. And I really only know one way to do it. I have a pair of clippers, I zip them through their hair and 10 minutes later we're done. Easy. This is usually the result:


Very short, easy to keep. And we let it grow until it's time to cut it again. It's getting almost to the cutting point, but lately I've been wondering if I could do something a little different. Maybe I let their hair be a little bit longer? I don't know. This picture was taken 2 weeks ago, so you have to imagine just a little bit longer:

Because their hair is so light, I don't know that you can see much of a difference. Any ideas? Tips? Opinions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mohawks for all!

Lynn said...

We started "buzzing" our boys' heads when they were about 7 or 8. One of them liked the "buzz" look he's kept it almost continually for the last 14 years! So I say, keep on buzzing as long as the boys like it. It is super easy to take care of, and when they wash it, it's dry almost immediately :)

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP