Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Why are you so cute?

Normally my Jeremy is a very smiley boy. He's very pleasing. Once in a while he is as 2 year olds are and not agreable in the least. Tonight was such an example. I had gotten him changed for bed in the living room rather than his bedroom (I know, there's my first mistake). Well, I gave him his clothes to go put into his laundry (which he normally does no problem). Tonight he just looked at me and said, "No clothes Mama" dropped them on the floor in front of himself and pouted. He then looked at me to see what I would do. I have to admit that as much as I prefer smiley Jeremy, pouty Jeremy is very cute indeed and I have to bite my lip not to smile. I didn't smile. I did get up, tell him to pick up his clothes and put them in his closet and walked out of the room to see to another task. He did pick up his clothes, and put them where they belong, pouting all the way.

No comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP