Thursday, August 5, 2010

Random Thoughts

Things that are bothering me right now:

-The plan to build a mosque at Ground Zero.  Really!  I think that's completely tacky, insensitive and completely unnecessary.
-Jay walkers - esp. those who are texting, listening to their iPods, or on their cell phones
-People who don't signal, particularly on the 401
-the fact that I'm in a larger city, yet have to go to 2 or 3 stores to fill my grocery list, when I used to have to go to just one when I lived in Saint John
-that it takes much longer to go anywhere here, even to the bank and back
-ignorance and intolerance of those of different cultures from Jane Average white woman in Toronto (yes, I will stick up for the veiled woman whose limited English doesn't let her express what she needs to say)

No comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP